Hi lovely ladies,
How are you all? Kajal is my all-time favorite makeup item. Today I am going to review Lakme Eyeconic Deep Black 22 HR Kajal. This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only-kajal look. It is literally ‘eyeconic’ as all you need is just one sweep of the kajal to make it stay on for a long time.
I have swiped it thrice for the swatches, which give a dark bold look to the eyes. It has smooth matte texture neither too delicate nor hard – just right to apply for eyeconic eyes. It glides smoothly over my eyelids and on the waterline. This kajal is great for day and night looks.
I applied it for good 10-12 hours and it didn’t budge. This kajal offers a nice dark black color with good staying power at an affordable price. What else one could ask for!
Pros of Lakme Eyeconic Deep Black 22 HR Kajal:
3. Dermatologically tested – safe for eyes.
4. Stays for more than 10 hours.
5. Convenient twist-up format.
6. Smooth texture
7. Looks bold on the eyes.
8. Does not cause irritation to the eyes.
9. Travel-friendly packaging.
10. Good to create different looks.
Cons of Lakme Eyeconic Deep Black 22 HR Kajal:
1. This product is not available easily.
2. A 22-hour claim is not true.
3. It can only be removed with a makeup remover.